Monday, November 3, 2008

Sometimes I . . .

Sometimes I don’t feel like bowing to the demands of humility. I get angry at arrogance around me. I have grown tired of apathy and laziness. My contempt for insolent people has resulted in my own rude behavior. I find myself ignoring those who are ignorant. I get fed up with fat people. People who are materialistic don’t really even matter to me. The mentally unstable drive me crazy. Those who are Immature make me want to cry. I can’t get along with combative people. Selfish people make me want to leave them completely out of my world. I wish those people who always obey the speed limit would get a ticket. When I am around confused people I want to mess with their minds. Impatient people make me antsy. I can not bear the Intolerant. People with phobias just scare me. People with demons scare the devil out of me. I don’t know what to think about blonds. People who read are alright in my book. I try to disguise my expressions when around ugly people. It’s easy to overlook short people. I have very little use for the unproductive. I go back and forth on people who can’t make up their minds. I go back and forth when people won’t hurry up in the bathroom. I could tell you what I think about liars but it wouldn’t be the whole truth. I don’t know how to read the illiterate. I can’t talk with the highly intelligent. I’m always complaining about whiners. People in the hospital make me sick. People in jail make me want to escape. Kin folk are like family to me. Anything I would say about them would be relative. I’m hot and cold when it comes to moody people. I can’t say enough to gluttons. I can’t seem to say enough to this ranting. Enough! Well . . . I guess I can.

No comments: